Lotus Concrete Candle Holder
Lotus Concrete Candle Holder
Hand-cast concrete Lotus Intention Candle Holder is a sturdy, heat safe container so that you can enjoy every second of your beautiful Intention Candle.
Each container is hand-cast, sealed and tinted, so each will be a totally unique, one of a kind piece and will vary and have beautiful imperfections.
Tints are made of mica, natural pigments, plant based & alcohol inks, and they come out differently on different pieces. The final sealant waterproofs the piece but holders aren’t meant to weather the elements for long, and should be treated like pottery or earthenware- not to be dropped.
Pieces are sealed with or without acrylic paint first being applied, giving some a more solid, uniform finish than the “raw” pieces. Each batch varies.
As always, if you see a pic anywhere of a particular piece you’d like, dm or comment. Most pieces were made in a batch, so we’re likely to have what you see, or can remake it easily (pending some cure time!).
They’re about 3” inches wide and 1.75” deep without the candle.
Sold with a Lotus Candle, approximately 1 ounce.
Never leave a candle unattended in any holder.
Please burn candles carefully and with respect. They can be very dangerous if not handled properly. Green Witch Garden Apothecary is not responsible for any damage caused by candle use, but recommends care and caution be used with every candle you burn. Please go above and beyond with candle safety, and follow the guidelines below with every candle you burn.
1. Never leave a candle burning unattended.
2. Make sure the area around a burning candle is clear of any flammable material, loose materials, curtains, fabrics, papers, etc. Make sure that there is nothing above the candle that can fall on it. Make sure the candle is on a stable, fireproof surface.
3. Place a candle on a fire-proof surface- and preferably more than one. Redundancy is optimal, as almost every material can crack and break. Wax is very flammable. Wood or other flammable materials that are covered in wax are extremely flammable and will burn very hot. We like to burn candles in metal, stone, concrete, marble or cement, or free standing on one of the above. It's a good idea to place the candle vessel on another fireproof surface- as vessels get hot and can fail, so burning with a vessel on a marble board, concrete coaster or other protective item is ideal.
4.Burn candles in well-ventilated areas. Many Intention Candles contain plant materials which smoke clear (smudge), and plant material shouldn't be inhaled. Fresh air is best, and plenty of it. Smart witches protect their lungs ;)
5. Trim the wick of your candle to about 1/8th of an inch, which helps the candle burn properly and not flare or smoke.
6. It's not recommended to burn a candle too long. Your vessel candle will last longer and burn better if you stop it and let it cool every couple hours.
7. Candle Holders get HOT. Don’t touch them until they’re fully cooled to avoid burns and injury. Keep them out of reach or children or pets.