Green Intention Candles
Green Intention Candles
Featured in Elle Italia! These Green Intention Candles are chic magic ready for you to light it up!
Candles are hand-cast, made of our apothecary blend wax and 100% natural colorants. Lightly scented in the classic Green Witch Garden Apothecary house scent- a light, minty sweet especially oil and plant blend that’s accentuated by 100% pure beeswax. No heavy fragrance oils or artificial fragrances.
Each candle is about 1 ounce.
Please note: candles are hand-made in small batches with plants and natural food grade micas, leafs and flowers. We do our best to be consistent with color, but they will vary. They will be within the color range- and if you're needing a very specific color, contact us with a pic and we will do our very, very best.
Because monitors and cameras and light varies, sometimes the candles appear slightly different colors than the pics.
Single candles sold without case.
Please burn candles carefully and with respect. They can be very dangerous if not handled properly. Green Witch Garden Apothecary is not responsible for any damage caused by candle use, but recommends care and caution be used with every candle you burn. Please go above and beyond with candle safety, and follow the guidelines below with every candle you burn.
1. Never leave a candle burning unattended.
2. Make sure the area around a burning candle is clear of any flammable material, loose materials, curtains, fabrics, papers, etc. Make sure that there is nothing above the candle that can fall on it. Make sure the candle is on a stable, fireproof surface.
3. Place a candle on a fire-proof surface- and preferably more than one. Redundancy is optimal, as almost every material can crack and break. Wax is very flammable. Wood or other flammable materials that are covered in wax are extremely flammable and will burn very hot. We like to burn candles in metal, stone, concrete, marble or cement, or free standing on one of the above. It's a good idea to place the candle vessel on another fireproof surface- as vessels get hot and can fail, so burning with a vessel on a marble board, concrete coaster or other protective item is ideal.
4.Burn candles in well-ventilated areas. Many Intention Candles contain plant materials which smoke clear (smudge), and plant material shouldn't be inhaled. Fresh air is best, and plenty of it. Smart witches protect their lungs ;)
5. Trim the wick of your candle to about 1/8th of an inch, which helps the candle burn properly and not flare or smoke.
6. It's not recommended to burn a candle too long. Your vessel candle will last longer and burn better if you stop it and let it cool every couple hours.
7. Candle Holders get HOT. Don’t touch them until they’re fully cooled to avoid burns and injury. Keep them out of reach or children or pets.