Moon and Sun Intention Candles
Moon and Sun Intention Candles
Pure Beeswax infused with herbs and flowers. Set your intentions and send them up with the added power of the Moon and Sun to boost your inner power.
Made with witchy wax: 100% Beeswax brewed in a hydrosol/florasol steam and infused with organic flowers, herbs and love, for meditational practice.
Lightly aromatic, herbal, minty and clean, never perfume-y or heavy, witchy wax is brewed with my very own herb blend and steam in a hydrosol bath from distillates I make from organic plants, natural plant oils and 100% natural beeswax- no soy or fillers.
Intention Candles are too pretty NOT to burn!
The clarity of intention and connection to real plant magic that I get from spending the time enjoying and reflecting in brief and cleansing candlelight meditating is why I love hand-molding beautiful one of a kind works of art that last only briefly. My candles are a joy meant to be spent- they are beautiful in the moment, then gone. They are mirrors, reflecting your commitment to making yourself, and so the universe, as creative, loving and connected to the deepest sources of all knowing wisdom.
With beauty, you set your intentions in motion, because thoughts are a physical act. Your intentions lead your habits, your relationships- everything. It’s good to take the time to honor them. THIS is the fun of casting candles- sending out plant magic- witchy wax I brew with my very own herb blend and steam in a hydrosol bath from distillates I make from organic plants, putting ALL THAT natural goodness in a tiny, temporary, MEANT TO BE ENJOYED art form- exactly like the universe did with you.
Candles should never be left unattended, should always be burned on a heat proof surface, and should never be burned in a child’s room.
Please burn candles carefully and with respect. They can be very dangerous if not handled properly. Green Witch Garden Apothecary is not responsible for any damage caused by candle use, but recommends care and caution be used with every candle you burn. Please go above and beyond with candle safety, and follow the guidelines below with every candle you burn.
1. Never leave a candle burning unattended.
2. Make sure the area around a burning candle is clear of any flammable material, loose materials, curtains, fabrics, papers, etc. Make sure that there is nothing above the candle that can fall on it. Make sure the candle is on a stable, fireproof surface.
3. Place a candle on a fire-proof surface- and preferably more than one. Redundancy is optimal, as almost every material can crack and break. Wax is very flammable. Wood or other flammable materials that are covered in wax are extremely flammable and will burn very hot. We like to burn candles in metal, stone, concrete, marble or cement, or free standing on one of the above. It's a good idea to place the candle vessel on another fireproof surface- as vessels get hot and can fail, so burning with a vessel on a marble board, concrete coaster or other protective item is ideal.
4.Burn candles in well-ventilated areas. Many Intention Candles contain plant materials which smoke clear (smudge), and plant material shouldn't be inhaled. Fresh air is best, and plenty of it. Smart witches protect their lungs ;)
5. Trim the wick of your candle to about 1/8th of an inch, which helps the candle burn properly and not flare or smoke.
6. It's not recommended to burn a candle too long. Your vessel candle will last longer and burn better if you stop it and let it cool every couple hours.
7. Candle Holders get HOT. Don’t touch them until they’re fully cooled to avoid burns and injury. Keep them out of reach or children or pets.